Legalization of stay on the territory of the Republic of Poland:

*temporary stay

*temporary stay to perform work in a profession requiring high qualifications – a blue card

*permanent stay

*a long-term EU permit

*stay for EU nationals and their families​

Obtaining permanent residence for an EU citizen

Obtaining a Polish work-permit​

Registration of residence​

Certification of no arrears in contribution payments

Obtaining a PESEL number, NIP and REGON

Obtaining Polish citizenship

Orientation tours​

Help with obtaining bank accounts

Other, i.e. finding a house/apartment, schools and housekeeping

Comprehensive help with relocating to Poland

Extending Visas

I offer professional and comprehensive services for foreigners pertaining to the following:​

-consulting (advice, recommendations)

-filling out and preparing paperwork/documents (applications/forms)

-representing you at offices and institutions

100% professionalism for a great price!